If You've Tried or Are Considering Talk Therapy vs EMDR,
Ask Yourself the Following...
1. Would you like to avoid months of traditional talk therapy?
2. Have you been in therapy "forever," wrestling with the same old problems?
3. Do you want to get to the root cause of chronic symptoms?
4. Are you losing productivity at home or at work because of stress or anxiety?
5. Are you still feeling depressed or lonely, despite the practice of positive thinking?
6. Are you angry all the time, and don't know why?
7. Have phobias limited your life, despite your best efforts to overcome them?
8. Have you tried cognitive therapies only to find emotions controlling your life?
9. Do you want to calm the chaos of self-defeating thoughts, feelings, and behaviors?
10. Do you want to reduce stress and its impact on your physical health?